Soy Wax, Container
- Melt Point: 45°C – 48.3°C (113°F – 119°F)
- Manufacturers Recommended Pour Temperature: 51.67°C – 62.78°C (125°F- 145°F) *We recommend experimentation to determine the optimal pouring temperature for your container
- Manufacturers Recommended Scent Load: 7% – 9%
CAD $29.95 – CAD $270.00
Our 464 soy wax is toxin free, clean burning, and comes from renewable sources. This wax blend is suitable for use in container candles. This soy wax is free of animal derived substances and is not tested on animals. It is Kosher Certified and is formulated to reduce frosting. It has a creamy off-white appearance, great adhesion and provides an excellent fragrance throw (both warm and cold). Exhibits an evenness of burn and wax consumption.
- Manufacturers Recommended Scent Load: 9 %
- Melt Point: 45 – 48.°C (113 – 119°F)
- Manufacturers Recommended Pour Temperature: 52 – 63°C (125- 145°F) *We recommend experimentation to determine the optimal pouring temperature for your container
SAFETY DATA SHEET – 464 Soy Wax
How to Use:
- Heat wax to 52 – 63°C (125- 145°F), add fragrance oil and stir for at least two minutes to allow the fragrance oil to bind to the wax.
- Pour your wax into your candle vessel.
- Soy 464 container wax works best when poured at this temperature allowing for better glass adhesion, smoother candle tops, and great scent throw.
- Cure your candles for at least 72 hours to enhance your cold and hot throw.
- The manufacturer recommends 7-9% fragrance load for the Soy 464 container wax.
The above instructions should be interpretted as guidelines only. We recommend that you perform your own testing.
Please note that candle waxes are excluded from our free shipping program.
Coconut Soy Wax | Soy Wax | Fragrance Oil | Candle Supplies | Candle Supplies Canada | soy container wax Canada | wholesale soy Wax | soy wax 464 | soy container wax | wholesale wax and candle supplies | wooden wicks | ECO wicks | Candle vessels Canada | Best Candle Supplier Canada | Soy Wax cheap | Soy wax wholesale Canada | How to make Soy wax Candles | How to Start your own candle business | Candle Fragrance Oil | Soy Wax Canada | Soy Candle making supplies | Pro candle supply | Candle Making | c and c candle | soy wax candles | soy wax for container candles |
Thank you for your support!
We value each and every customer. Whether you’re a novice who is completely new to candle making or a seasoned professional, candlehaven.ca is for you. We want your feedback, and if there are candle making supplies that we currently do not carry that you want to try or want to buy, we encourage you to reach out to us. We want to be YOUR candle store; The store where you can always source everything you need, along with some inspiration, and a new product or two to try each season! We endeavor to make Candle Haven exactly as it sounds; A haven where you can find beautiful supplies to make exquisite creations. If you’re feeling bold, please reach out to us with pictures of your candles. We love to feature creators on our website!
Please join our email below so that we can let you know about upcoming sales, hot new products and trends.